Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Brew Over Ice K-Cups BzzAgent Report

I met the Cool Side of k-cups recently, well, actually I revisited them! When we first got a Keurig brewer for Mother's Day in my household 2 years ago, I tried some iced Peach tea over ice back then. But, it wasn't my favorite. Now, fast forward to late last month and early this month, I was given the opportunity to try k-cups from GreenMountain Coffee in the flavors of Nantucket Blend and Hazelnut. The iced tea k-cup flavors that were in the set for me to try were Southern Sweet  and Half and Half.
I'm going to admit from the start that I usually drink my coffees and my teas, unsweetened and without milk or creamer, so totally unlike my husband! (One of my sisters, Karen from DE, was shocked to hear that I drink it plain!!! She says that I drink it like my Dad!)   I forgot to mention, you can use any 16 oz cooler tumbler (** make sure that it take hot or cold drinks in it!!** ----this is my added information for you!). DO NOT USE GLASS!

I love having the hazelnut coffee when I wake up in the morning, no matter how early!!  Steven went for the Half and Half tea drink this morning! I know what he would give a thumbs up!  I can't believe that they are made of 9 expertly blended coffee and tea choices. I enjoying the taste of the coffees and the teas  that I brewed from it during my review, but my ultimate favorite was the Hazelnut!! Even though I didn't add anything to mine, definitely doesn't mean that you can't be creative and mix add-ins like, cream, milk, or sweetener!! They are going to be staple items in the kitchen, once I get to purchase some more from the store on one of my shopping trips!!

Here's some fact for you:
* Specially blended to brew directly over ice using the 6 oz or 8 oz. setting on any Keurig K-Cup brewer.
* Available in nine expertly blended iced coffee and iced tea flavors.
* Green Mountain Coffee varieties include Nantucket Blend, French Vanilla, and Hazelnut.
* Celestial Seasonings Perfect Iced Tea varieties include Southern Sweet, Half and Half, Sweet Raspberry, Sweet Lemon, Sweet Peach, and Unsweetened Black, Personalized the iced coffees any way you want, and enjoy the already-sweetened iced teas on their own.
* You can buy online at keurig.com, GreenMountainCoffee.com, and in select mass, grocery, and specialty retail stores, such as Traget, Wal-Mart, Kroger, and Bed Bath And Beyond.


There are some ways that you can connect with BrewOverIce.com, by checking out their site and finding out a bit more about the varieties and even get a coupon for $2 off. Click on the Tumbler Nation app tab on Facebook.  I'm definitely recommending that you try the teas and coffees in the Brew Over Ice k-cups!!














Disclosure: I'm a BzzAgent, and I was given free samples of the products from Green Mountain Via BzzAgent in order to facilitate my review! The Opinions expressed were my own and my family's! Honesty is the best policy!
Post a Comment