I'm going to admit from the start that I usually drink my coffees and my teas, unsweetened and without milk or creamer, so totally unlike my husband! (One of my sisters, Karen from DE, was shocked to hear that I drink it plain!!! She says that I drink it like my Dad!) I forgot to mention, you can use any 16 oz cooler tumbler (** make sure that it take hot or cold drinks in it!!** ----this is my added information for you!). DO NOT USE GLASS!
Here's some fact for you:
* Specially blended to brew directly over ice using the 6 oz or 8 oz. setting on any Keurig K-Cup brewer.
* Available in nine expertly blended iced coffee and iced tea flavors.
* Green Mountain Coffee varieties include Nantucket Blend, French Vanilla, and Hazelnut.
* Celestial Seasonings Perfect Iced Tea varieties include Southern Sweet, Half and Half, Sweet Raspberry, Sweet Lemon, Sweet Peach, and Unsweetened Black, Personalized the iced coffees any way you want, and enjoy the already-sweetened iced teas on their own.
* You can buy online at keurig.com, GreenMountainCoffee.com, and in select mass, grocery, and specialty retail stores, such as Traget, Wal-Mart, Kroger, and Bed Bath And Beyond.
There are some ways that you can connect with BrewOverIce.com, by checking out their site and finding out a bit more about the varieties and even get a coupon for $2 off. Click on the Tumbler Nation app tab on Facebook. I'm definitely recommending that you try the teas and coffees in the Brew Over Ice k-cups!!