Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Review : Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer

I've been using a new moisturizer lately for my face and neck, called Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer.
One word describes it for me: "WOW!" On the bottle it says "kind to skin", and I do believe it! It is light and hasn't made my face feel greasy at all! I wear it to work at night, at home when I go to bed, and around the house.


It's dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic (I appreciate it!), and hypoallergenic! If you have sensitive skin, you will appreciate that there are no perfumes or dyes in it. It has the skin-loving nutrients of glycerin and borage seed oil, and vital vitamins E and PRO-Vitamin B5. This lotion provides 12 hour moisturization!  It doesn't irritate my skin at all! Yes, I recommend their product! And while I'm at it, I also recommend their
cleansing facial wipes, they are so kind to my skin! They don't cause my eyes to sting when I'm removing eye make-up!





When I went to talk with the Walgreens Beauty Advisor, it was fairly new in their store in mid-February, and she only knew that it was helpful for sensitive skin.   I  can't stress it enough that Simple is a range of facial skincare that is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.

Walgreens Simple Skincare Program

I received a free product to sample from SheSpeaks and Simple, and the opinions expressed are my own!
Post a Comment