Monday, April 23, 2012

My package came!

Today, I feel like a kid in a candy store! In my mail today was an awesome package from  Germany! I had won stamps from Sew Woodsy last August, and they were from  Saraccino (Claire). They were handmade stamps, so neat! In a nutshell, they arrived in the mail this morning! Woo hoo! To try to describe them doesn't do them justice, so I'm including pictures  of the stamps and jewelry in today's post!
My camera's battery wasn't charged, so I took the pictures with my iPhone, sorry that they aren't the clear!





















5 comments:

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

The Owl stamp is my favorite! :)
How fun and what a surprise to get those goodies in the mail-congrats on your win!

Barb said...

thanks Kayla!! I was so happy today!

Katie said...

I'm so glad your package finally came in!!! Glad you love everything!

Chrissie Marshall said...

Don't you just love it when you win a giveaway certainly lots there to keep you going Barb. Looking forward to see your sewing skills and perhaps a picture of your lovely cushions one of these days.

Barb said...

I know!! Thanks Chrissie!!!