Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Two new "First Look, First Taste " products!

I'm a member of The Dish, and I was recently in the past month given the opportunity to try some new products to tell you about! The new Ro*Tel  Original Tomato and Green Chili sauce is great! You can mix it in with a queso dip, top your tacos and quesadillas and burritos with it. Or, you can do what we did with it, mixed it in while making chili! We also used Ro*Tel diced tomatoes and green chili in with our chili, so we had an awesome blend! I haven't quite been able to get Steve  to give me an idea what he puts in our chili, it's from scratch, and he doesn't have a recipe written down for it!  I forgot to take a picture of the can before we used it. We did use it, and enjoyed it in our chili! I definitely recommend this product!


I was also give the opportunity to try the Orville Redenbacher 's Flavors. They are a new variety of the famous brand that lets you decided on how much of the flavorful topping you want to add to your popcorn!
I got to try the Extra Cheese version, and seeing how I'm the only person in our family of 3 who like cheese popcorn, it was mine to try! Son is a popcorn fiend and absolutely loves his popcorn, but he doesn't like cheese toppings. You add the flavorful topping once you've popped the popcorn. I accidentally added a bit more than I planned to to mine, but it tasted great!I'm going to recommend this product to you!

Here's a few pictures of the popcorn and of the packaging. I took the wrap off before getting the first picture of it!


Package of popcorn unwrapped.
wrapper for the package!
The popcorn before the extra topping.





 Extra cheese topping was added! Yum!



Disclosure: I'm a member of The Dish, and was given free product in which to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed in this review are mine own!

2 comments:

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

Seriously, who doesn't like cheese popcorn!? LOL You're quite lucky you got it all to your self ;)

Looks pretty darn good, too-I'm a big Redenbacher popcorn fan :)

Barb said...

Cheese popcorn and peach NeHi were what my friends and I used to love for an occasional after school snack when we were in our teens! We're big Orville fans here, too!