Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Home Alone, Sick!

Hi! As you can tell by the title, I'm home alone while my guys are at work and school! I looked at my post from the other day, and thought, gosh, I didn't even use spell-check! This started out as a cold early last week, and turned into a bad sinus infection this week. I worked the first two days, Monday and Tuesday, but ended up calling in sick last evening. The cough got worse, and I was constantly coughing up stuff. I'm definitely not going to gross you out
with the other details! Slept the afternoon yesterday, and when it was time to get up for dinner, I felt worse that before I had gone to bed. My doctor's been so busy this week with patients having similar ailments like mine, and he even has a sinus infection.

I finally got a call back his nurse this morning, she was calling in Tussinex for me! I woke up with a low-grade fever and major coughing. Even my son thought that I looked sick this morning, he called and told his dad that I was running a fever. Extra Strength Acetaminophen, Xopenex nebulizer treatment and Augmentin on board!!

I am trying to relax and rest on the sofa this afternoon, and I am watching "La Buche". It is a French Christmas movie on Netflix with English sub-titles. It is actually decent, except for the affairs going on in the movie. I'm thinking about watching Glee from my DVDs or some Gordon Ramsay from Netflix after the movie. I serious doubt that I'll be going into work tonight, still feeling feverish and the cough is bad!
Post a Comment