Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!

Okay, so I decided to be brave and answer a few questions about myself, and do the Meet Me On Monday questions!

1) Does your family/friends know about your blog?

Not many of either do! Obviously my hubby and our ALMOST 13 yr old son do, and so does my father who's living locally these days. My sister in DE knows, and I did tell an aunt of mine in FL. A few co-workers know (Hey Teressa!), and some of my friends in the Disney community do. Believe it or not, my sister in Orlando doesn't know!


2) What is your favorite card game?

Solitaire, though I can play it on my iPod, I have forgot over the years how to set it up when playing with regular cards. Technology changes things for us!


3)What do you wear to bed?

Oh boy! Due to "hot flashes" off  and on, it varies! Lately, either one of my Disney nightshirts (they're about knee length!), or a comfy sleep shirt and pj bottoms with stripes or Disney characters or pj shorts. Can you tell that I love Disney stuff?


4)What is you favorite kind of French Fry?
At home... The Publix Extra Crispy ones in the oven.  At a restaurant... I would have to say that my husband and I both have agreed that the fries (regular shape) at The Cheesecake Factory in Orlando at Mall at Millennia are the best, and those are my ultimate favorites!!!!


5)What is your usual bedtime?

That is a hard question to answer! Since I work the 11pm to 7am shift 72 hours a pay period, I have a little bit of a weird sleep schedule, to say the least! 11: 30 am or noon, if I worked the night before, and am working that night. If I'm off, I try to keep my husband's sleep schedule and go to bed when he does.

BARB
Post a Comment