Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

Okay, so here's another way that you learn about me... Five Question Friday, I've decided to do the Five Question Friday started by My Little Life ! Here goes!!

1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?


2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?

3. What are you thankful for?

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?


1) Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood? 
My current songs that fit that category are: "Last Friday Night" sung by the Glee cast and "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz!  Seriously, any Disney theme park music will get me in a good mood!


2) Are you a real Christmas tree kins person or do you go with a real fake one?
 I have to tell you a quick story! In 1995, after hubby and I moved to Brevard County, we lived in an apartment. Our spare bedroom was our junk and computer room, and we couldn't put the tree in the living room! We had our birds and their cages in the family room, and I had this crazy thought that our oldest Quaker parrot Woody would be climbing the real tree if we put it in the same room as the birds. So, it went in our large bedroom. We both got so sick with allergy problems due to whatever the real tree gave off. I love the smell of them, but we can't ever have one again! So, ever since then, we have had a real FAKE tree!


3) What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for my husband and my son, my bird babies (Woody, Doc, Trouble, and Shrek), and for my family and friends Also, our health, though we've all three had some issues in the past year. I'm thankful for my Dad, that he moved to our county, and is closer to us. 


4) Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
 I think that I would pick three things, but not to wear together!!! I loved my Reeboks aerobic sneakers from in the 80's! (And no, I don't have them any more!) They remind me of the days of aerobic exercise classes in college!
 I also wish that i could wear bell-bottom pants and a tie-dye t-shirt!


5) Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
Oh no!!!! Never!!! I get anxious about my tank being low! I don't want to have to call AAA to come and fill my tank somewhere! The "low file" light thing is something that my husband does, and it absolutely drives me crazy, especially when he does it to my car!!!


Well, I hope that you all enjoyed reading my answers to the questions, and hope that you decide to join in on  My Little Life and her Five Question Friday!!

BARB


Post a Comment