Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday, and you know where I'm not!

GOOD AFTERNOON, MY BLOGGY FRIENDS AND READERS!
It's Black Friday, and you can obviously tell where I'm not!  Between all of the chaos at the malls and even WalMart and Best Buy and Target, I'm glad that I was earning money last night, instead of standing in line forever trying to buy stuff for a deal, that would sell out before you got into the store.

I suggest that you do your purchases on line through the Etsy stores! I'm mentioning that since I know that a few of my followers are Etsy store owners of varied products,  and I would like for them to step up and post a link on the comment section to their easy stores, if you don't mind!! In your comment, tell briefly what you sell, and post a link to the Etsy store!!  Seriously, I mean it, I'd love to share about you all! And even if you have an Artfire store, post if, too.

BARB
Post a Comment