Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Addendum to yesterday's post

After talking with my Dad about Thanksgiving & trying figure plans for lunch that day, I talked with my husband. So, now, the four of us, Dad, Steve, Steven and I are going to have Thanksgiving meal together.
Even though it will be a holiday meal, I'm still going to be watching my carbs and calories. I found a wonderful app for the iPad on iTunes called Calorie Counter, and believe it or not, it's free! I've been trying to keep track of my food, calories, carbs, fats, weight, and exercise with this lovely app! I've lost about 5 pounds in the past two weeks, since I started using Calorie Counter!

BARB

Disclosure: I downloaded the app from iTunes on my own, and was not compensated or asked by the company to do so. The opinions about the app are my own, and I just wanted to share my opinion about it!
Post a Comment