Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Member's Mark 4X Probiotic : 2 Week Follow-Up

Hi! As I mentioned two weeks ago, I was going to be trying Member's Mark 4X Probiotic and give a report back to you after I'd been on it for a bit. At first, I wasn't sure what to think, I was bloating a little, but it wasn't Auntie Flo time! I was trying to rule out if I'd had something to eat that was aggravating me or not. Looking back, it was my body adapting to the probiotics working in my digestive system! I can't remember the last time I'd felt truly regular with my bowel movements prior to the probiotics!  They honestly work, I've gone every day (and sometimes twice a day), without constipation or diarrhea!!!! Woohoo! That is honestly a good thing for me, with the 18.5 years of off and on constipation or diarrhea from the IBS! Less Librax!!

If you have issues with digestive health, I definitely recommend this product!! It's worked for me, and as a woman and a RN, I'm quite happy with it! I can take with my meds first thing in the morning, after breakfast! If you want to read some other posts on the Probiotics from other bloggers from Collective Bias, then stop on over to Digestive Health For Me, and go to the forum! Member's Mark 4X Probiotic is available at  Sam's Club.

BARB

DISCLOSURE: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias . The opinions and thought expressed within this post are my own!
Post a Comment