Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FALL, IT DOESN"T QUITE FEEL LIKE IT HERE!

As you all know, I live in FL, and have for over 36.5 years. Which means that I haven't seen a decent leaf-changing situation in at least 37 years! Very frustrating! Our leaves tend to turn as you all up north and out west are having your winter weather, it seems. I've seen red leaves on trees along the Beachline, heading towards Orlando, in December, and sometimes even January. Sad!
Well, this week the weathermen on the Orlando channels have been telling us about cooler weather this week, where we will be going into the 50's at night. I'm living for it!! I definitely want cooler temps! The above pic is of my husband and our son, after a warm day at Epcot about 2.5 weeks ago. I know that they were sweaty in that picture!  It was a warm day, in the 80's. Unfortunately, since I had a migraine that afternoon from the heat, I didn't get to join them at MK later that evening---when it was a little bit cooler.

I'd love to hear about your area during this time of the year! Leave me a comment!

Barb
Post a Comment