Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Defiant 4X4s !!

Hey Moms and Dads ( and Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents)! If your son or grandson is into cars and trucks, of the toy kind, you've got to scope out the Defiant 4X4s. Defiant 4X4s are mini motorized 4X4s, and they can take on a challenge!  *Where were these when my son was younger?*  I am amazed how how they can ride through sand, over rocks, and up tracks that your child sets up! Pocket-sized Defiant 4X4s  have real gears for POWER, SPEED, and FREE-WHEELING ACTION! (Now did that catch your attention?)







They have modular playsets that your child can use to customize and make into their own awesome 4X4s layout. There are endless possibilities!!! Each set can connect with another playset of theirs.
Defiants BlitzForce military-themed vehicles and playsets honor the spirit of freedom and power that kids love! The fist round of over  50 collectible styles for 2011 began to arrive in stores this past summer . And If I forgot to mention, the 4X4s require two AAA batteries!  They will be on sale at Target for $5.99 through 11//15/11.






I do have a few links to share with you about Defiant 4X4s!  Your son will be glued their home page watching the video!
Defiant 4X4s home page




The You Tube VIdeo link on Defiant 4X4s  




My take on this: Though I haven't seen these other than online, I like them, from what I've read and seen. They do sound like a lot of fun, and they are on sale!!


BARB


Disclosure: I was given information of the product One2One Network ---of which I am a member--  in order facilitate a blog spot, of which will be entered in to a drawing. The opinions expressed were my own!

Post a Comment