Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Aboutme.com



About.me is a very interesting way of creating your own page where the links to all your online networks are on one page! I created one awhile ago, and am sharing it with you now. I connected my Twitter, My blog's Facebook page, and  my blog all on one page. You can pick the background (or if I can remember correctly, download a pic for your background) for your page. You can pick fonts and colors, pretty much customizing your page! Then, add what online networks to want to your page! I didn't add a whole lot, and it's still a work in progress. It's free and when you sign up for About.me, you can get Moo Cards with your About.me information on them for free (you pay shipping and handling).
Here's the link to mine: Barb S.'s About.me .  Go to About.me , and create your own!

BARB

Disclosure: I'm a member of BzzAgent, and I was given information in which to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my own!
Post a Comment