Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Glitter Toes Kit with one year supply of nail art

I would love nothing better than to have an at home spa day sometime with a group of my friends! I love to paint my fingernails, and every once in awhile paint my toes too!


 Glitter Toes Kit  is an awesome way of trying glitter powder or nail flowers or even Flitter---what I would pick!!! This kit would be perfect to put in a teen or adult woman's stocking at Christmas, for use at a little girl's birthday party, at Halloween, or whenever you feel like using it!!  Right now, they're running a deal for $39 through the enclosed link that I'm sharing with you!   Glitties Link



BARB

Disclosure: I was given information from Glitties via Broadcast Bloggers in order to facilitate a sponsored post, and received compensation for the post. The opinions expressed are my own!
Post a Comment