Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Product Review: Downy UNSTOPABLES

Downy has a new product out that I recently had the opportunity to review!

What is it, you ask?  It's a new laundry scent booster: the dissolving beads go in before you start the wash-- so more scent infuses into your clothes, sheets and towels--- and the freshness lasts for more than 30 DAYS.

HOW TO USE:  Downy UNSTOPABLES go directly into the washer drum to infuse a fresh, unstoppable scent.

*Shake a little or a lot into cap.

*Toss into drum of HE or regular washer before you start the wash.

*Drop in any machine-washable clothes, towels, and other fabrics.

* Enjoy lasting fresh scent.

**NOTE: DO NOT PUT IN YOUR LIQUID DISPENSER OR DRYER.**

* Use with or without fabric softener.

* Safe for all colors, fabrics and loads.

* Great for active wear and towels.

It comes in Fresh----clean, airy, crisp   and Lush---- Luxurious, relaxing, romantic.

MY OPINION: At first that I thought that it was  strong-smelling when I used it, but as time has gone on, I like it. I've used it with our Downy scent-free liquid fabric softener, and the clothes still smell awesome! I do recommend this product!

BARB


Disclosure: I received this free sample from Vocalpoint in order to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my own!!  If you want the chance to check out new products, stop by Vocalpoint  and sign up!
Post a Comment