Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Skype!

I didn't think that our Skype was working, since the last time I used it I typed instead of talked. Tonight, I had the awesome opportunity to talk with our son, who is in NC visiting with inlaws (Steve's brother and sister-in-law). Steven was acting up and being totally silly, but so was my brother-in-law!! We pick Steven back up from the airport this weekend.
I am definitely feeling the "Sandwich Generation" feeling. My Father's moving down here, due to his separation, this weekend. Luckily, he found an apartment. I will probably be posting here and there about him, too. I am the oldest of four children, though there are only three of us left. Dysfunctional, oh yeah, not new for our family, but I am definitely trying to keep Steven's childhood from being that way!


Barb
Post a Comment