Quoted from Punflay's site: "Word Wall helps early beginning readers learn to read and write by:
*Hearing, visualizing, vocally repeating and writing down letters and words.
*Providing activities that cater to budding readers using multiple learning styles such as spatial, visual,
tactile, language-oriented, logical, or rhythmic.
*Engaging kids with four well-designed reading games that reinforce recognition of age-appropriate
sight and word family words.
* Providing structured learning ESL/EFL and special needs students to help develop or improve their
reading and writing skills. "
I had fun playing with the memory matching game called Hide a Word, you had to find both cards that matched----one was the word and the other was a picture of the word! Jigsaw Words was fun to play, too, where you had to put the right parts or the words in the puzzle together. This is definitely another app from Punflay that I would recommend for those of you who have young ones in the 3 to 5 year old range!
The key features of this app are :
* Kid-pleasing graphics and colorful interface
* Interesting and simple activities
* Over 75 sight words, and 12 word families with 65 family words
* Caters to multiple learning styles
* Reinforces early reading skills
It's compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch. iPad. Requires iOS 4.1 or later!
Disclosure: I was given a free code in order to download the app in order to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed are my own!