Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I just have to show you something!!

I've been meaning to paint my nails! So, this week, I finally got around to using my OPI Mermaid's Tears and Sally Hansen Ink Splatter(it's a black shatter!!!). They're not girly-girl colors, but if you've been following me for awhile, you know that I like Pirates of the Caribbean. The Mermaid's Tears is part of the POTC collection from OPI!  I bought the OPI and Sally Hansen nail polishes myself, and just wanted to show you!!!

I'm not one for wearing my nails long, and really haven't since I was in my mid-twenties, due to my line of work. Not sure if I could get away with wearing  these colors at work, but then again, I won't know until I try to in a few weeks!

Barb

One more thing... don't mind the "dust" on my blog! I'm working with it, kind of playing around and seeing what I can do with it, as in some rearranging!!! I do have a question to ask... does anyone out there know how to make the separate pages on a blog? I need to move all of the buttons over to it, but it seems like the 2nd page is almost set up like a posting kind of page, and I don't want that. Also, any recommendations on what my other pages could be. I'd like to separate stuff between pages if possible. And I still need to make a button!!!! Julie, Kayla... anyone????
Post a Comment