Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

QUICK FYI!

Just a quick FYI! I am currently at home recuperating from surgery for my plantar fasciitis. My podiatrist did perform a Topaz procedure on the left heel May 31st, and is going to be doing the right heel on the 14th along with something else for my right big toe (I haven't signed the consent for the 2nd one yet, so I don't know what he's doing for the toe yet.). I currently have gauze dressings like 4x4's and conform wrapped around my foot, secured with coban. I'm wearing a post-op boot, and to keep me from walking on my left foot------ my podiatrist has me using a walker (without wheels on it). I will post a pic of it later today, the pic is on my iphone, and I happen to be typing this post from the Mac tonight---or should I say, this morning! Ha!  I've been cooped up in the house for days, and I went with hubby to drop off son at his youth camp a few hours from us today. It was at least a 200 mile car drive round trip. We stopped briefly on the way home to eat at Abuelos in the Loop in the Kissimmee area for dinner. I walked a short bit into the restaurant, not far, thank heavens. (My foot had been propped up on the seat on the drive down and I sat in the car while hubby and son went to son's dorm room for the week. )
I will be resting in the house this week, till Thursday, doing posts, catching up on some reading, and watching shows & movies from the dvr and Netflix!

BARB
Post a Comment