Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh boy! It's Monday!

Oh boy, it's Monday, and I've got a 4 day stretch of work ahead of me! I woke up early to take Steven to school this morning, on his first day back after Spring Break. I've been doing some laundry and watching some shows to get them off of the dvr. I also spent a little bit of time cleaning up my blog, and changing the design. Now, blog buttons from those I follow will be in alphabetical order, and less cluttered. I still need to create a button for this blog----I have some ideas, but really don't know how to turn a little pic into a button with writing on it. Advice, anyone??

Steven came down with a sinus infection last week, and was put on antibiotics this past Friday. Trying to make sure that he has some yogurt , too!  I don't know if he's ever known what it is like not to have a respiratory problem of some kind! Ever since he was a baby, even from birth, he's had either respiratory infections or sinus problems. He keeps trucking along, managing to enjoy playing with his friends, doing karate and now sword classes.  I think that I'm starting to get a cold, so I've been trying to drink plenty of fluids and take decongestant meds--definitely not the way to start out the week!

Anyhow, I've given up on putting the Christmas pics up on the blog, it's way too late, and I should have posted them in January I'm such a slacker, I know! I will upload some pics to the Mac this week from last week's Mom and Son trip to WDW, and then do a post about them. Steven and I had a great time together! Though he sometimes gets annoyed with me taking pics of him, especially when he's eating, he loves spending time with me at Disney! He's my Disney buddy!

Ciao, for now!

Barb
Post a Comment