Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Meet me on Monday!



I'm going to attempt to do this today, and see if I can successfully do it! Every Sunday Never Growing Old
will post 5 get to know you questions that you can copy and post into your own Monday post.

Questions:

1.  Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?
2.  Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?
3.  Last thing you spent lots of money on?
4.  Window seat or aisle seat?
5.  Do you know your blood type?
---------------------------------------------------------------





1) If I can have chicken in it, I'll pick Caesar Salad! Otherwise, I like garden salad, with ranch or french dressing.


2) Yes, and what I can't watch of it, I'll be dvr'ing!!! I watched Diana and Charles' wedding back in '81, after I got home from  college classes! 


3)Probably the Clarisonic Classic Sonic Skin Cleansing in the Breast Cancer Pink color back in January! I used some Christmas money towards it. 


4) Window or aisle seat?  HRRRRRMMM?!  I used to be a window seat gal, but I haven't flown in an airplane since '92. I guess that nowadays I would be an aisle seat gal, since I have restless leg syndrome and I have a hard time sitting still for long periods of time!


5) O, but I can't remember if I'm positive of negative!









Until next time,
BARB
Post a Comment