Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all of my readers today! He is Risen indeed!

I went to work last night, and there ended up being 4 nurses scheduled. The census was down and one of us wasn't needed, so I volunteered to go home. (I'll use vacation time to cover my hours, I'm not worried!)
I was fatigued, so it was a good thing that I came home. Since I had had a glass of tea around 8pm and a cup of coffee around 10pm, I wasn't going to be able to go to sleep right away, without the help of my Restoril, unfortunately. I watched a little tv, and  some of the Doctor Who episodes were still playing late on BBCAmerica! I wasn't awake enough to post, I was too tired and they wouldn't have made any sense!

I do have a few postings planned for this week, and expect them to be posted on my days off (Monday and Tuesday).  

Barb
Post a Comment