Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Welch's Healthy Start 100% Juice Review

Welch's has 3 new fruit juices out that can shake up your morning!!! 
The new Welch's Healthy Start juices :
*have 100 % juice with no added sugar
*contain 2x the antioxidant vitamin C of the leading OJ
* Natural antioxidant power straight from the grapes
* two servings (1 cup) of fruit in every 8 oz. glass

WOW!!

It comes in three delicious flavors, perfect for the whole family---  Grape , Blueberry Pomegranate Grape, and White Grape Orange Mango. 
I decided to try the Blueberry Pomegranate Grape, since I like all three of those fruits! It was awesome, it had just the right amount of sweetness along with a wee bit of tart (I guess from the pomegranante!!). My hubby and son opted not to try anything this time, so I enjoyed the whole carton myself over a few days!
My friend Teressa also tried the Blueberry Pomegranate Grape juice, and she told me that she liked it, too.

The suggested retail price for the 59oz. carton is $3.79. 
You can find out more online at Welchs.com  and on facebook.com/welchsgrapes

Disclosure: I'm a BzzAgent, and I was given free coupons in which to try the product from Welch's. The opinions posted are my own! 


Barb
Post a Comment