Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Blissdom 2011

Blissdom 2011 is coming up January 27 and 28, 2011!   And I want to go!! This would be an awesome opportunity for me to learn more about communicating through my blog with you, my readers! I haven't been to a conference yet, but keep hearing on other blogs about the great networking and learning experiences at conferences.  I'm a member of One2One Network, and would love to go!

One2One Network is giving 3 bloggers a chance to win Blissdom package giveaways !

They are:

The PRIZES:
GRAND Prize: Full conference pass (includes Wisdom Workshops), 3 nights at the Opryland Hotel, AND airfare/travel to the conference (up to $500)!!! A $1500 value!
FIRST Prize: Full conference pass (includes Wisdom Workshops), 2 nights at the Opryland Hotel!! An $800 value!
SECOND Prize: Full conference pass (includes Wisdom Workshops) A $500 value!
 We have to tweet, facebook, and blog as extra entries for this chance!


Barb


Post a Comment