Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Night's Alright!

Well, it's Friday evening---almost-- and my guys are at a church "garage sale" trying to sell stuff for the youth retreat going on next weekend. Both hubby and DS11 are there, while I'm vegging out doing laundry and watching dvds, and cleaning dishes from some earlier cookie baking that I did!
I just got through watching the newest Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue!!! I am definitely never too old to watch Disney movies!!! I am still a kid at heart! 
I never got the chance to watch Beauty and the Beast when it came out at the movie theaters years ago, and so when it came out on blu-ray earlier this month, I decided to buy it for me, and I'll bet that son will end up watching it, too! Last weekend, I found some Halloween Disney dvds at Best Buy---at two different ones(one in Orlando on 441 near the FL Mall, and the other one was in Melbourne) for $6.99 and $10.99, so I got about 5 of them. We now have all of the Halloween Town series of dvds, son really liked that group of movies. Hocus Pocus, with Sarah Jessica Parker and two other actresses that I can't think of at the moment, is the next movie that I've got in the line-up for tonight while I'm alone!
I found a cheap dvd of Poltergiest I think at Walmart recently, and though I watched it at the movies back in 1982, it still creeps me out, but I like to watch it anyway! I'll probably watch it during the daytime next week on one of my days off! "Carol Ann, Carol Ann, come to the light, Carol Ann." 
 We tend to do Fall Festivals at church, but since son's got his retreat next weekend, I doubt that he'll be going to one of our church's fall festivals. Highly doubtful about going around the neighborhood getting candy, either. I'm half-hoping that he's over trick-or-treating!! Can't believe that he'll be 12 in about 1 and 1/2 months!!!
  Until next time...... buena sera!

Barb
Post a Comment