Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

L'Oreal Paris Collagen Micro-Pulse Review

Hi! I'm a Bzz Agent and got the opportunity in the past month to use and review L'Oreal  Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye . Collagen Micro-Pulse Eye delivers visible results:
Immediately, crow's feet and eye bags appear reduced.
In 4 weeks time: crow's feet appear reduced, dark circles appear minimized, and eye bags appear visibly diminished.
Here's a few facts about this new micro-vibrating eye treatment:
1) Opthalmologist and dermatologist tested for safety.
2) features a non-greasy, fragrance free formula.
and 3) has a suggested retail price of $19.99.

OK, I attempted to get pictures before and after, but due to my not being super-computer savvy with downloading pics  I've been unable to get the before ones on the blog. The after pics, unfortunately haven't been taken, due to son's schedule!(something that hubby hasn't shown me how to do yet----though previous pics have appeared on my blog, they were pics that he had already loaded for me and set on my desktop!)

Barb's Opinion...I liked the fact that it was dermatologist tested!  I definitely noticed the little crow's feet appear reduced after the first use and subsequent uses over the following weeks.
My dark circles weren't minimized though, and I'm not sure if continued use of the item would help them! The collagen definitely helped the surrounding skin around my eyes, though.

Disclosure: I was given a sample of the L'Oreal product to review via Bzz Agent from L'Oreal, and the opinion of this product is my own
Post a Comment