Have you ever had to be at a potluck dinner or a meeting, and had no time to bake? How many times has your child came home from school, and mentioned that he or she needed to bring in a treat to school the next day? How often have you been hit with the need for last -minute baking when there simply isn't enough time? I have, and I'm glad that there's a solution now!!! Pillsbury has come to the rescue with Pillsbury Chocolate Chunk Fudge Brownies, available exclusively at Sam's Club.
Pillsbury Brownies are a blend of 3 types of cocoas with real chocolate syrup and milk chocolate chunks to make a delicious fudgy brownie, and they're the perfect solution when you're pressed for time! I was running late one night and opted to just frost them , before taking them into work for my co-workers! In addition, when purchasing Pillsbury Chocolate Chunk Fudge Brownies at Sam's Club, you have the chance to support your local school with Box Tops for Education.
I honestly thought that they lived up to their name, chocolate chunk fudge brownies!!! Very fudgy, and you could definitely bite into chunks of chocolate. My co-workers had thought that I had baked them! They were easy to decorate and frost. The tray serves quite a few people. Would I go to Sam's and purchase them again? Yes, definitely!
I frosted a tray of them, and our son took pics (he was too shy to be in them on Mom's blog!).
Pillsbury provided me with the free product, information, and gift pack though My BlogSpark.
The Pillsbury gift pack includes $25 Sam's Club gift card to use to purchase the brownies, Betty Crocker Frosting, and a large container for transporting the brownies.
Now for the Giveaway:
1) Mandatory entry---share a situation in which the new Pillsbury Chocolate Chunk Fudge Brownies would be a perfect treat.
Most importantly, you must leave an e-mail address in all your entries, so that I have a way of contacting you if you win!!!
2) Extra entry---follow me on twitter, click on the link in the right bar, and leave me your twitter name in a separate comment.
3) another extra entry---- follow me via Google Friends Connect and leave me a comment with your name on it.
4) another extra entry (!!)----post about my giveaway on your blog, and then leave me the link to it!
5) twitter about the giveaway for another extra entry, mentioning about my giveaway, and then come back and leave me the direct link to your tweet!
6) another extra entry---subscribe to my blog!
The giveaway ends at 11pm EST on July 1, 2010, and the winner will be drawn the morning of July 2, 2010 via random.org from all the valid entries. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Open to U.S. entries only!