Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Power Sprayer Review

I was fortunate recently to get the chance to review Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Power Sprayer for Bzz Agent. It happened to come at a time when I needed to clean the bathtub and shower in our hall bathroom prior to a WDW trip. Since I knew that the product was coming for me to review, I decided to let the tub/shower get a bit dirty for a couple of weeks, to see if I could put it to the test!
All I had to do to the sprayer was to take the lid off of one of the bottle and screw the sprayer on, then turn the sprayer on.  The Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Power Sprayer features an innovative battery-operated sprayer that releases a continuous spray just by holding down the trigger---no pumping required! I liked that!! This product received the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation.

I then sprayed the tub and shower with the Scrubbing Bubbles and gave it a few minutes to do its work. I wiped the shower walls and tub with a damp sponge and then rinsed them. The shower/tub came clean so easily! I was impressed and really like how the product worked! It definitely worked hard, so I didn't have to! The only thing that I was concerned about was that it had to be used in a well-ventilated area, but I had the bathroom fan on while using it.

I'm a BzzAgent and received samples and coupons for use in reviewing the product.  The opinions in the review are my own.
Post a Comment