Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

COVERGIRL and Olay Simply Ageless Make-up Review

I recently received the Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless products in the mail to review. My curiosity was peeked when I saw the following line, " Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless, a premium make-up line that can actually make you look younger! I thought, hrrmmmm, I was just turning 48 (did I just say that?), and was curious about how it was going to make my face look. The make-up corrects, conceals and brightens!
I started out with Step 1: using the corrector on the dark circles under my eyes. It uses yellow pigments to counteract and neutralize the look of the dark circles.
Step 2:  I received the Light Medium colored concealer and it blended quite easily, and I didn't have to rub my skin to blend it in. It was a bit darker of a color than I would normally use, but it did quite well on my skin.
Step 3: I then applied the Simply Ageless foundation in Creamy Natural , and the sponge was used to apply the foundation. I liked how smooth it went on and blended in. I've used Almay foundation in the past, but I really liked the Simply Ageless foundation!!  Seriously!!!
Step 4: the Sculpting Blush was applied and I received the Royal Plum shade. (The Plush Peach was more of my color, but the plum was ok.)
I have worn the make-up to work at night at least twice in the past week, and it held up quite well, during my busy nights with my patients!

I'm a BzzAgent and I was given products and coupons for my review. The Opinions are my own.
Post a Comment