Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday, Tuesday!!

Raining and yucky this morning in Brevard County! I decided to walk DS to the school bus stop, rather than waste gas and drive a block. Just as we got out of the garage, it started raining, so I opened the garage again, and got an umbrella out of my car. Right after he got on the bus, the rain increased! I didn't mind the walk and besides, I really needed the exercise!
Since we had issues with Road Runner last night, I couldn't get on the Mac to access anything, much less check e-mails! Good thing that I have an iPhone, and could check my e-mails that way! I think that I'll do some stuff on the Mac this morning, then either do some laundry or try to run one errand---like go to Target and get the 2012 Blu-ray! It's my day off! It's still kind of weird being back at work, after 12 weeks of FMLA leave for neck surgery!
Talk with you all later!
Post a Comment