Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday

My 2 days off from work, and I'm trying to get caught up on laundry and stuff around the house while son's at school and hubby's at work. How fast laundry can pile up over a weekend , I'll never know!!! And to think that Steve had to teach me how to do laundry a long time ago-----now I'm so much better at it than he is!
Our 4 birds seem to enjoy it when I'm home! They really enjoyed it when I was home for about three months due to my neck surgery (from early December to late February this year), they were able to stay out of their cages longer during the day. They also got to enjoy listening to HD Theater on Bright House Network---- I watched alot of Sunrise Earth shows, they are very relaxing! We ,that is the birds and me, also listened to Disney music via Live 365 through the Mac, and we listened to alot of Sorcerer Radio, MouseWorld Radio (Mike Newell's), Reedy Creek Radio, to name a few.

Post a Comment